Friday, July 2, 2010

Two for One Special Blog

After much thought, I realized that this blog is supposed to be our family blog, hence the name "Ash & Lee Plus 3". Unfortunately, I have been only blogging about the twins and my pregnancy. I decided that I would create a blog just for the twins. It's called "Two for One Special" and can be found at http://241special.blogspot.com/.

I will still post things on this blog about the twins as they are a part of our family, but I will put detailed stuff about my pregnancy, their birth, and raising them on their blog. I hope you will check it out and follow if you like it. This blog will have more about our family and what we are up to like our life, vacations, pics, more about Luke (and the twins), and just be an "all about the Webber family" blog. I hope you still read and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment